Update #4 (I’m Back!!)

Hi Guys, hope you are doing well, remember we will get back to normal soon. The reason I wasn’t posting for a while is because some things were going on (private) in my family. So, I’m back with some cool content for you guys to spend your day on.

For cooking I made this awesome ciabatta, all you need is time Here. I also innovated some amazing garlic bread which will come out soon. My mom also took a lot of food photography which I will release if we get 50 followers. Some of it will come out today!!


There is also this fun live code.org lessons with notable people like bill gates and sal khan which you can meet them and talk to them before the lesson. https://code.org/break
Also there is a new dude perfect documentary which came out yesterday. There is also a new hunger games book out for fans of the series.

Contact Us: coronacookeries@gmail.com

Follow and comment. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Alternatives

Update #5

Update #2